24 abril, 2009

Video y Letra: 3 am - Eminem

3 am es una de las nuevas canciones del rapero blanco, Eminem, la cual se encuentra incluida en su más reciente álbum Relpase.



También te dejamos con la letra de la canción.

Oh oh oh oh oh ooh

There is no escaping
there’s no place to hide
??? someone saved me
but they don’t pay no mind
goodbye

You’re walkin down the horror corridor
it’s almost 4 in the morning and your in a
nightmare its horrible, right there’s the coroner
waiting for ya to turn the corner so he can corner ya

You’re a goner he’s onto ya
out the corner of his cornia he just saw ya run
all you want is to rest cuz can’t run anymore ur done
all he wants is to kill u in front of an audience
while everybody is watching in the party applauding it

Here I sit while i’m caught up in deep thought again
contemplating my next plog again
swallowin a colonopin while I’m noddin in and out on the autumen
??? and holdin onto the pill bottle then

lick my finger and swirl it round the bottom
and make sure I got all of it
wake up naked at McDonalds with blood all over me
dead bodies behind the counter shit

guess I musta just blacked out again
NOT AGAIN

It’s 3 am in the morning put my key in the door
bodies laying all over the floor and
I don’t remember how they got there but I guess I musta
killed em, killed em

It’s 3 am in the morning put my key in the door
bodies laying all over the floor and
I don’t remember how they got there but I guess I musta
killed em, killed em

Sitting nude in my living room its almost noon
I wonder whats on the tube maybe they’ll show some boobs
flipping every channel until I find Hanna Montana
then i reach for the aloe and ????

Bust all over the wall panel and
dismantlin every candle on top of the fireplace mantle
grab my flannel and my bandana then
Kiss the naked manequin man again

you can see him standin in my front window if you look in
I’m just a hooligan who’s used to usin haleucenogens
causin illusions again, brain contusions again
cutting and bruising the skin
razors scissors and pins
jesus when does it end?
phases that i go through
dazed and I’m so confused
days that I don’t know who
gave these molecules to
me what am i gon do?
pay the prodigal son
the diabolical one
very methodical when I slaughter them

CHORUS X2

She puts the lotion in the basket
she puts the lotion on the skin
or else it gets the hose again
she puts the lotion in the basket
she puts the lotion on the skin
or else it gets the hose again

I and I slash slice and gash again
last night was a blast i can’t quite
remember when i had that much fun on the half pint of the jack
my last vic and a half, a flashlight of kim kardashians ass

I remember the first time I dismembered a family member
december I think it was i was havin drinks with my cousin
i wrapped him in xmas lights pushed him in the stinkin tub
cut him up into pieces and just when i went to drink his blood

I thought I outta drink his bathwater
that outta be fun
thats when my days of serial murder
manslaughter begun

the sight of blood excites me
that might be an artery son
your blood curlin and screams
just don’t seem to bother me none

It’s 3 am and here I come
so you should probably run
a secret passageway around here
man there’s got to be one

or no there’s probably none
he can scream all that he wants
at the top of his lungs
it ain’t gon stop me from choppin him up up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario